Contrary to what we typically see, being a teen pregnancy statistic does not equate to self-imprisonment from losing yourself to be a great mother and wife. At least, it doesn’t HAVE to be. In this episode, Life & Business Coach Amanda Clark joins us to share how she totally smashed that norm. She herself went from thinking she had to put her life on the back burner to building a successful photography business with four kids, now with her own podcast “Braving the Mountains” plus of course her coaching business for moms.
Have you been looking for a permission slip to not do all the things and burnout as a mom as well as a current or prospective business owner? Amanda gives all the permission you’ll ever need in this episode as she practically empowers moms to live lives that they are not just okay with but obsessed with, by building a business that supports the life they want to live while raising inspired kids.
Here are the main points discussed in Season 1 Episode 4:
- How giving and receiving permission from yourself to stop trying to do it all is a key step to get breakthrough in being 100% CEO + 100% Mom.
- Amanda addressed how our conditioning as moms has trapped us into taking care of everything else while dad plays the role of breadwinner and how society has not caught up with the fact moms can not only make bank but do so without doing all the things.
- Not glorifying the “hot mess” mom narrative and being overwhelmed with thinking we have to be on all the social media and have all the things, while kids run wild in the background.
- Defining needle drivers and the importance of knowing the needle drivers in your business and life - they determine what actions you actually need to take so you don’t waste time investing in other tasks that don't help you build a business that supports your life + How to discover your needle drivers
- Using time blocking and other tips to separate work time from mom time so you give each 100% without being overwhelmed by deciding how committed you are and what areas of you can outsource because time is everything.
- The Dumpster Fire Week Strategy and scheduling recommendations
- The power of doing what works for you- Some people need super detailed calendars while others just need to time block + Mindset power
- Amanda’s 6 week program + her step-by-step coaching process
You can reach out to Amanda on Instagram where she’s most active @Amandaclarkstudios
Her Podcast- Braving the Mountains, Website: Amandaclark.biz