In this episode, Dr. Simone joins us to discuss not only how to raise children with self-esteem using fun, diverse techniques from her coaching but afterwards how we maintain and apply the lessons learned in less than ideal environments as well as the importance of leveraging the right mindset to bring forth inspired action rather than dragging yourself to get results. She even went further to put some spotlight on moms and shared how they can also show up as their best selves without being depleted."
Life will LIFE. And too often as adults we're so underprepared for what it brings. Oh what we would give to have in our childhood all the resources on esteem, self-love, self-care… all the things on showing up as our best selves like those available these days.
If any of that hits home for you, you are going to be thrilled by this episode. Our guest today has the gift of not only seeing the child in the adults she encounters, and fulfilling what they needed as a child but can also see how a specific child will be as an adult upon interacting with them. She is none other than The Self-Esteem Doctor herself, Dr. Simone. With her gift, she shares with us how she’s living out her purpose using NLP uniquely for children to improve their esteem, so they can blossom into amazing adults who know what they are about and own themselves fully. But, no worries- she has a piece for us adults too because it is not too late to rebuild your esteem! And for our moms, we have a special part in the last section just for you.
Here are the life-giving points you’re about to engage with:
- How Dr. Simone went from modeling in college to pursuing an honorary degree in Neurolinguistics (NLP) to live out her life’s mission of healing the self-esteem
- How her techniques are transferable to adults, especially moms who carry "mom guilt" and the lie that life ends when you have kids.
- The importance of knowing how to be fireproof as her coaching takes into account the need for the right environment and reframing techniques that help kids sustain what they learn even when their environment is less than ideal for growth
- The beauty of doing the mental work first- having the right mindset and knowing your "why" paired with personalized, built-in routines that foster a growth and inspired action lifestyle rather than a one-time antidote
- The Self-Esteem Doctor Academy and how it’s perfect for incorporating great self-esteem in our routines rather than as a one-time antidote.
- A special section for keeping your sanity as moms where she shared her own journey and tips to build our mom arsenal, empower our kids, keep mommy guilt at bay plus the most important- not neglecting yourself but charging your battery first then only pouring from your overflow.
Plus, at the end she offers a great freebie- Free Consultations geared towards building a lifestyle that sets you up to have a great relationship with your kids. + The cutest strategy she has when she gets home too late to say goodnight to her kids!
You can find Dr. Simone on Instagram @theselfesteemdoctor, and on her website: theselfesteemdoctor.com